Sunday, May 10, 2009

Best three search results

For the previous search task, the best three sources I could find were:



1. M.Ward - Hold Time at http://www.mwardmusic.com/

Site author/Design: Royal Magnet Design Company



This is M.Ward's official web site (not his record label's) and it contains all the information you could ever require, including News, Tour Dates, Bio, Videos and so forth.



2. M. Ward at Tourtracker.com

Institution : AOL

This is an excellent site that I had not come across before. It lists all of his upcoming concerts and their location. It also allows you to buy tickets to any of the shows listed so it is an excellent way to get tickets quick and easy.



3. M.Ward at Merge Records

Institution: Merge Records

This is his official page on Merge Records' site and again, much like M.Ward's own site it contains

News, Tour and Discography information.



The best way for me to save this information so I can revisit it in the future is simply by creating a new folder (M.Ward) in my Favourites section and bookmarking the links onto it. This is really simple, but gives me all the information I need and a quick and easy way to access it.

No comments:

Post a Comment