Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Validation time...COME ON!!....Let's validate.

Ok, wow, I knew it wasn't going to be all peachy creamy but yikes.... fifteen problems with my site. I was going to paste it all into here but then my post would be three pages long, breaking one of the cardinal sins of the previous 5 rules. Most of the problems seemed to be little issues with coding that didn't have an effect on the actual functionality of the website so I'll put it down as beginner's errors.

With regards to copyright laws, then yes, I would definitely say my website infringes upon a couple of those as I have an unathorised image of Michael Jordan on my site that both him and FLEER trading cards would have an issue with. Unless they're really cool, in which case, I'm golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment